Now you can Enjoy the Convenience of using Whasapp on your PC/Laptop , WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
To get started with WhatsApp Web
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, It’s recommended that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.
You may also Like
Dear Readers ,What are your views on this Whatsapp web feature? , Join Discussion through comments Section Below.
Like this Post? Sign up for Subscribe to E-mail Alerts and you’ll never miss a Post.